Page 1 of 1

English Full Client

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2025 2:03 pm
by NOMENTION
I can't use Torrents and I'm trying to download the full English client from the download page:
https://wow-mania.com/downloads

The link shows:
Windows Client English (2.10.1) - Zip:
Windows WoW-Mania's English Client - Zip (19.5 GB)

However when you mouse hover over the link, it shows this URL:
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... 1.zip/file

I downloaded that file and this appears to be the same as the "All Patches - for enGB clients only" file. There is no 19.5GB English full client provided.

Without the usage of the Torrent, how do I get the client?

Re: English Full Client

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 1:40 pm
by ZINIUS
NOMENTION wrote: Sat Jun 21, 2025 2:03 pm I can't use Torrents and I'm trying to download the full English client from the download page:
https://wow-mania.com/downloads

The link shows:
Windows Client English (2.10.1) - Zip:
Windows WoW-Mania's English Client - Zip (19.5 GB)

However when you mouse hover over the link, it shows this URL:
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... 1.zip/file

I downloaded that file and this appears to be the same as the "All Patches - for enGB clients only" file. There is no 19.5GB English full client provided.

Without the usage of the Torrent, how do I get the client?
Hello NOMENTION
I have sent you a private message.
Janitor has fix the issue today

Re: English Full Client

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2025 4:12 am
by ElwynWalsh
I wonder if that issue has been resolved?

Re: English Full Client

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2025 4:09 pm
by ZINIUS
ElwynWalsh wrote: Wed Jul 23, 2025 4:12 am I wonder if that issue has been resolved?
Issue has been resolved ElwynWalsh