WoW-Mania general statistics

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

WoW-Mania general statistics

Postby Azeleus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:34 am

Hi there,
Long story short: Do to a sentiment, and how much I started to hate Garnison Prison [I finish my WoW experience on WoD] I decide to come back to good old times... It was TBC or WotLK, and after spending a half day, reading a lot, watching a lot. I decide to play here.

but... always when I starting a game in WoW I was choicing a Fraction, Race and Class base on statistic, I do find them easy [in the past] aboutnormal WoW Realms, and as on private serwers, but after some time of search [about 40min] I give up, you do not have one? How I can decide witch class/spec to choice to not have to much competition for loot, what profesions are not popular, so I can sell high my crafts and buy cheap my mats?

So, please help me if there are some general statistics about % of ally/horde overall, most popular classes and spets and profesions.

Thank you.
Wes
Azeleus

Re: WoW-Mania general statistics

Postby jennyhannb » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:35 am

I also think like you
jennyhannb

Postby fjaps » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:55 am

faction wise, then it's pretty balanced.
class, all are needed, but like everywhere else, then tanks and healers are in demand.
spec, play what you prefer, but tank/heal roles are allways in need.
race, take what you prefer, or what gives you a slight boost to your chosen spec.

profession:
blacksmithing and jewelcrafting are 2 good choices (will need mining on an alt though).
alchemy, tailoring, engineering, inscription, enchanting and leatherworking are all good and viable choices aswell.
the gathering professions are decent (well, most of them), just for being passive.

word of warning though, if you take enything that involves herbalism, then be prepared to spend a prober amount of time leveling it, since there's plenty of people farming herbs, in northrend that is.
fjaps

Postby Azeleus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:45 am

Not that I do not appreciate you post, but question was:

Is there are some general statistics about % of ally/horde overall, most popular classes and spets and profesions?

My bad I do not put "?" ant the end, so maybe that's was the problem.

It's more than logical to play someone who can be useful [have spec for tank/heal] not pure DPS, race prof bonus - let be honest, it literacy not a game changer, so with those few extra points in end game I can survive.

So lets focus on primary question.

Is there or is not a statistic database on that Realm?

Thank you.
Azeleus

Postby fjaps » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Azeleus wrote:Not that I do not appreciate you post, but question was:

Is there are some general statistics about % of ally/horde overall, most popular classes and spets and profesions?

My bad I do not put "?" ant the end, so maybe that's was the problem.

It's more than logical to play someone who can be useful [have spec for tank/heal] not pure DPS, race prof bonus - let be honest, it literacy not a game changer, so with those few extra points in end game I can survive.

So lets focus on primary question.

Is there or is not a statistic database on that Realm?

Thank you.

not to my knowledge.

Faction wise, it swings withnin 5% or so.
Class:
DPS: there seem to be quite alot of plate dps here (horde side atleast), leaving spots for mail, leather and cloth users.
Healers: Druids seem to the most common you see, other healing specs are there ofc, with paladin being the lowest imo.
Tanks: see alot of paladin tanks, followed by druid, warrrior and DK.

Regarding proffs.
BS, JC and alch can make a fair profit at max level.
cant say for tailoring, engineering and Lw.

this is taken from a Horde perspective, cant say how it is on Alliance though.
fjaps

Postby Metaxa » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Azeleus wrote:Hi there,
Long story short: Do to a sentiment, and how much I started to hate Garnison Prison [I finish my WoW experience on WoD] I decide to come back to good old times... It was TBC or WotLK, and after spending a half day, reading a lot, watching a lot. I decide to play here.

but... always when I starting a game in WoW I was choicing a Fraction, Race and Class base on statistic, I do find them easy [in the past] aboutnormal WoW Realms, and as on private serwers, but after some time of search [about 40min] I give up, you do not have one?

No.

Azeleus wrote:How I can decide witch class/spec to choice to not have to much competition for loot, what profesions are not popular, so I can sell high my crafts and buy cheap my mats?

A. Play what you like. B. All profs are populair and taken. C. Mats are not cheap.

Azeleus wrote:So, please help me if there are some general statistics about % of ally/horde overall, most popular classes and spets and profesions.

Fjaps already answered this one.

I hope you like the server.

Enjoy the game.

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby Azeleus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:52 pm

Thank you all, biggest thx to Fjaps, cos due to you answer I decide to take a Belf prot/rest pala XD I'll try my luck with classic JC/Mining combo.

Never play at endgame on horde, never have pala [once but finisher him at lvl 35...] and as far as i remember in WotLK there was special gems only for JC that always make me jealous.

So see you in game and I really hope to gave a good fun.
Azeleus

Postby thutrangctp » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:56 am

thanks
thutrangctp

Return to General Chat