Page 1 of 1
problem with the launcher
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:06 pm
by valmont85
From today I can't log with launcher! I open it, it says server off-line and then it close itself, but the servers on the site are online. what's the problem? (launcher-EN version 2.0.0.1)
Re: problem with the launcher
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:53 am
by Shadowner
I can confirm this. I have exact the same issue.
Starting the game with WoW-Mania.exe does work however.
Re: problem with the launcher
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 6:44 pm
by RebelPlatypus
Experienced this problem today as well on what I think is version 2.10.1. Game launches fine with the .exe directly but the launcher itself auto-shuts down.
Re: problem with the launcher
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 10:03 pm
by MagicMiro
Same issue. Launcher opens and closes after a few seconds. You can see launcher and it says that servers are offline. Game launches with exe.
Re: problem with the launcher
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2025 12:04 pm
by Blogutan
I have the launcher issue as well today, i will try to run it with the .exe directly thx @ MagicMiro
Re: problem with the launcher
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2025 2:29 pm
by TalosMaltalomar
Launcher auto closes every time i try to open it. i do run it as administrator . can only run it from the folder not the launcher.
Re: problem with the launcher
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2025 10:45 pm
by ZINIUS
We are aware of this issue
Please only use the WoW-Mania.exe for now. thank you
Re: problem with the launcher
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2026 2:55 pm
by lidia40
erro de password? boa tarde apos varias tentativas de fazer login e o server fazer lock por 15 mnts ja alterei a password duas vezes e quando faço login dá errado na mesma ?