WTB old druid forms!

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

WTB old druid forms!

Postby Feudyballz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:21 pm

Hello, i'd like to talk about an extremely life breaking issue, that is the current druid form models being UTTER HORRIFIC UGLY!
I can't decide which is worse, the Tree of Life, or the Travel Form, I wish blizzard had never reworked their models.

So, i'd like to gather some community backup and feedback from the staff , IF it is anyhow possible to not apply the new skins to the druid forms, (i don't particularly care for all the other class/race models) OR at least have some widely available option to change it.
Like that minor glyph on Cataclysm that allowed your treeform to appear as the classical one, you could add them to vendor for gold/MP /transmog tokens like those newer bear/cat form glyphs at Harrison Jones, or something. If not for free.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Feudyballz

Re: WTB old druid forms!

Postby Lightmare » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:47 pm

There are some glyphs you can buy with mania points that change your appearance. I'm not logged on now to check if they include any for tree of life or travel form. I do know there are some really nice ones for cat form. You might start by checking there. One down side I saw is there isn't really a way to preview what you'd look like with them. At least not that I noticed.
Lightmare

Postby SiGeBa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:18 pm

I preferred the old travel form too, that stag is ugly.
SiGeBa

Postby Feudyballz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Lightmare wrote:There are some glyphs you can buy with mania points that change your appearance. I'm not logged on now to check if they include any for tree of life or travel form. I do know there are some really nice ones for cat form. You might start by checking there. One down side I saw is there isn't really a way to preview what you'd look like with them. At least not that I noticed.

I did mention them in my post, they're some new expansion new models for cat/bear, if those can be added as options to buy, they might be able to do it for the old ones too. None of them are for the old tree/travel form atm.
Feudyballz

Postby arrkut » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:44 pm

To be honest the tree form during BC was the best.For me current druid form is too ugly which prevents me playing resto druid.
Is there chance if we could get it via glyph or something.
arrkut

Postby Lightmare » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Maybe based on feedback we can come up with a "wish list" so the devs could see what glyphing people would like the most.
If I played resto, I'd want the Treant look. I don't mind the stag for travel, though cheetah is cool too.

Count me in for:
1 vote for pre-cata Tree of Life (Treant appearance)
Lightmare

Postby Lightmare » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Want to add a vote for:
Moonkin - Glyph of Stars
http://www.wowhead.com/item=44922/glyph-of-stars

I think it would be cooler if the moonkin appeared in astral form, but humanoid would work.
Lightmare

Postby arrkut » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Dear Janitor,

Are planning to getting back the old druid forms? Just curiosity.
Especially I want old druid form Tree of Life, as I stated before.
I know asking is easy and changing things is hard, but as the title implements I am suggesting to bring old druid form Tree of Life (the one before cata).
Please note that I highly appricate what u are doing. I am living the old godd days. Thanks for the effort of Wow-Mania crew.
arrkut

Postby Tlinn16 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 pm

I completely agree with this, not just because of the aesthetics, but because of the nostalgia. When I played wrath in retail I was a Resto Druid and having that old treat form brings me back to those days and really push to relive that experience.

For this being a Wrath server, I was so surprised when I found out there was no old tree form. I welcome the new models, but it'd be nice to have a way to get that old form that many of us know and love back, even if it is just as a glyph purchase. It would mean the world to me and many others I'm sure!

Thank you for reading!
Tlinn16

Postby Gantor2 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:42 am

I agree with this thought
Gantor2

Next

Return to Suggestions