Re: Vote points!
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:36 pm
I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
Hello BlogutanBlogutan wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:36 pm I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
Thank you, i will try the 24 not voting option. Otherwise the rest was done so far.ZINIUS wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 10:57 pmHello BlogutanBlogutan wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:36 pm I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
Please follow these steps
https://www.wow-mania.com/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=1258
I tried to delete my browser cache - then vote again. No points at all.ZINIUS wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 10:57 pmHello BlogutanBlogutan wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:36 pm I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
Please follow these steps
https://www.wow-mania.com/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=1258
Steps to voting are:Blogutan wrote: Sat Jun 21, 2025 9:53 amI tried to delete my browser cache - then vote again. No points at all.ZINIUS wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 10:57 pmHello BlogutanBlogutan wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:36 pm I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
Please follow these steps
https://www.wow-mania.com/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=1258
Spoiler: