General Support

My password is not working

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

My password is not working

Postby Auramoon66 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Hello, I have tried logging in using my correct user name and password. It appears to be okay, until after the "shaking hands" prompt. I know my info by heart as I play every day. So, even after the first login in, I was afraid that I have been hacked. What do I do now?? :?:
Auramoon66

Re: My password is not working

Postby Auramoon66 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Auramoon66 wrote:Hello, I have tried logging in using my correct user name and password. It appears to be okay, until after the "shaking hands" prompt. I know my info by heart as I play every day. So, even after the first login in, I was afraid that I have been hacked. What do I do now?? :?:

UPDATE; Problem resolved! For those who have experienced the same issue, I deleted the launcher and went to the website and re-downloaded the launcher, and presto! I also changed my password before attempting to login on the launcher. Before logging into the game, I tried new password on the website, so I knew my new password was working as well!!
Auramoon66

Return to Support