General Support

I do can Login, but I can't Access in-game

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

I do can Login, but I can't Access in-game

Postby Dacai » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Greetings, WoW-mania Team!

I already Installed the game, following all the guides that I find on the website, so I think this is not an installation problem, though if it is, please, let me know. I have your client and the launcher set. The realmlist is also checked. My account is already created and the client let me logged in, I created two characters even, a paladin and a mage, but when I choose either one or the another and the game is loading content to start playing, when is about to access in-game, immediately throws me away to the Login page, and the notification tells me that I have been disconnected from the server, which is weird, my internet is great, and I could access other games and sites, normally.

This issue is happening since today that I finally got the game set and ready to play. I wanted so bad to come back and play WoW today that is saturday, if you can help, I'll appreciate that.

Cheers! :D
Dacai

Re: I do can Login, but I can't Access in-game

Postby Aymelek » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:49 pm

Hello

Give a look at : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3091 and see if is your case / can help you.
Game Master Aymelek - Discord: Aymelek#0977

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Website & Social Media
Facebook: facebook.com/wowmaniauk
YouTube: WoW-Mania Private Server Ltd
Discord: discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Aymelek
Game Master

Return to Support