General Support

World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)

Postby Lemurian » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:49 am

Hello,

I dont anymore using torrents and wants to play at the server
Downloaded the game thru mega website, and then i notice that patch is required 2.5.5 to played properly and everything to work.So i downloaded the folder with name "WoW-Mania-Patch-2.5.5" extract and replace the content to folder "World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)" and then tried to run Launcher and suddenly... doesn't work.Then follow the steps ->
C:\Documents and Settings\Spas\Desktop\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)\Data\enGB
deleting A,B
->
C:\Documents and Settings\Spas\Desktop\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)\Data
deleting W

--------->>>>>>>>>>

afterthat went to
C:\Documents and Settings\Spas\Desktop\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)\WoW-Mania-Patch-2.5.5\Data\enGB
deleting A,B
C:\Documents and Settings\Spas\Desktop\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)\WoW-Mania-Patch-2.5.5\Data
deleting W

again tryed to run Launcher
and ... same error appeared

Basically i did not understanding the exzistance of this folder "WoW-Mania-Patch-2.5.5" just know that is a must have it if you want to play without buggs...(while the game is within patch version 3.3.5a)
Maybe pre-patching 2.5.5 would work fine if the main WoW folder was downloaded thru torrent file?
So is there any way to download the whole updated game with working Launcher as i thought "World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)" is the everything i need to play in Mania wow?
https://ibb.co/0B3hbXD
https://ibb.co/y5rSjyX
Lemurian

Re: World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)

Postby Janitor » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:46 pm

We do not support other clients.
We only mention how you can make it work.
But if it doesn't we will not try to figure out what you did wrong.
Our standard reply is "use our client" and start the game using Launcher.
We cannot guess what you are using as base.
You are free to try to get help with the community on Discord.
I may be able to help also if I have the time.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Return to Support