vote token's

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
jugimgj

vote token's

Post by jugimgj » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:29 pm

i vote every single day for 3 weeks and when i login doesn't give me the points in game i want to know why.

Blades137

Re: vote token's

Post by Blades137 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:54 pm

There are literally several other topics that cover this very issue just a few below yours.

Including a lengthy post I made to guarantee that you should be getting points.

Currently have 2 accounts (One Horde, One Ally), and my wife has an account that we vote on every day, and get full points.

Read what I spelled out to do (and follow it precisely), if your still having issues, then it's entirely possible your country of origination is being blocked, or some other issue not related to anything WoW-Mania is doing.

Megadotz

Post by Megadotz » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:23 am

I am also voting, and get 5-6 points per day which is just fine for me.
I decided not to start another topic, since not so many questions were asked at the forum anyway.
Is there a way to simplify CAPTCHA on websites I'm voting at? Assuming I found Wow Mania on google, and know about these six websites only because WM links to them. Google, Yahoo, etc have much easier CAPTCHAs. I.e. I don't have to enter smth like 3dEf45, then choose cars on 2 screens in a row, etc. It seems ppl who made this shame don't know that motorbus is a car also, the pole is not a part of the traffic light, etc. And sometimes after completing such a form, you get a message - "Please prove that you are human". :)
I'm using the latest Chrome with no add-ons, and know it's not Wow Mania's issue, but sometimes time spent on voting is really long and irritating.

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:53 am

Megadotz wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:23 am
I am also voting, and get 5-6 points per day which is just fine for me.
I decided not to start another topic, since not so many questions were asked at the forum anyway.
Is there a way to simplify CAPTCHA on websites I'm voting at? Assuming I found Wow Mania on google, and know about these six websites only because WM links to them. Google, Yahoo, etc have much easier CAPTCHAs. I.e. I don't have to enter smth like 3dEf45, then choose cars on 2 screens in a row, etc. It seems ppl who made this shame don't know that motorbus is a car also, the pole is not a part of the traffic light, etc. And sometimes after completing such a form, you get a message - "Please prove that you are human". :)
I'm using the latest Chrome with no add-ons, and know it's not Wow Mania's issue, but sometimes time spent on voting is really long and irritating.
I don't even bother filling out any captcha's, I literally click on the link and close the website after it loads.... still get the points

I use Firefox browser....

Megadotz

Post by Megadotz » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:30 pm

Understandable, but then Wow Mania won't get votes at those websites...