Druid Exploit to attack non pvp players?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
LegionPrime

Druid Exploit to attack non pvp players?

Post by LegionPrime » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:04 pm

While on orc hunter in Borean I get attacked by ally druid player Tamarisco - how is that possible if I have pvp off?
Just curious, not mad, is there an exploit a druid can use?

TAHAYAN

Re: Druid Exploit to attack non pvp players?

Post by TAHAYAN » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:05 am

No, there is no exploit. In some areas is „free for all” pvp even in blue nick name. You see a swords symbol by your avatar, and sound it. In this moment can horde and ally players attack you. I have no idea why server do not delete this, because moust of this maps are on low lvl players. Remeber if you see „swords” by your avata point mouse over it, read it. If I’ll be Admin here, I’ll delete this option from server if possible. It can be Admin just can’t do it. So relax and try not do do quests on this areas. It’s more save.

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:52 am

I am not sure that was the case. I was in the area just by the Taunka area farming caribou, the steamy area. I have quested there on MANY toons and have never know it to be a free for all area - but I could be wrong - I will follow up on that.

TAHAYAN

Post by TAHAYAN » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:18 am

In some areas is pvp „free for all” open. It’s means not only horde players can attack you with blue nick name, but also alliance players as well. You can see swords symbol on your avatar, means in this area is pvp for all, no matter what. If you move a bit from the zone, swords despair and you are safe again. If this sword symbol apper on your avatar you can hear some sound effect! Means „warrning” you can be from all sides attacked. Also you can attack all sides horde or aliance with pvp off, blue nick.

How look this sword symbol by your nick name:

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:45 pm

Let's start over:
Attacked by stealth druid, not a pvp free for all area, no swords or alarms, Borean by steamy waters farming caribou for quest.
Is there a split second moment of attack or an exploit a stealth druid can use?
My Carbonite went off for an enemy which is normal, I backed away the entire time to make sure it was an attack since it is not supposed to happen, finally had to attack back while going back and being attacked by the mobs I attracted, fortunately I made it out alive. Once again, not mad just curious.