Vote points issue

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Dixonhill

Vote points issue

Post by Dixonhill » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:34 pm

so i have been voting
3 times each one on the 5 vote sites 5th,although the last one does not seem to work

Noticed i only had 2 points ? not sure if you get one point for each site you vote on as i only seem to have had 2 points
however those 2 points seem to have gone from my account
I have not used them i don't know how to use them

whats the problem ?

DrNoPants

Re: Vote points issue

Post by DrNoPants » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:47 pm

I was only getting 1-2 points, but was voting on all 5. But I was opening all the sites on different tabs and doing them back to back. to keep track of them better. I think that is what was causing my issues.

Now I open one tab, vote. close. repeat. and i am getting my 5-6 points everytime. I hope this helps.

Ajax

Post by Ajax » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:50 am

Hi,

I am Also Voting on all 6 links shared but still my vote points are showing 0, Please can you help with this issue.

Regards,
Ajax

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:20 pm

What works for me - log into the game first and then vote, you might not see the physical votes shown but they seem to come in game later.
The trick is to log into the game FIRST - that's what works for me and suggested by others.
Hope this helps.

rift1999

Post by rift1999 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:24 pm

The vote cites are not working at all or just posting sometimes that I have voted once, I vote every day on all 6 location but not getting my points what is happening?
Thanks.
Sushi

psinder

Post by psinder » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:33 am

This is how I solved all my voting problems.

1. Log into the game with a character. This will empty the token buffer (or whatever you want to call it) and allow a fresh batch of voting.
2. Open the voting links and vote one at a time by clicking normally (do not select to open in a new tab, it'll do that anyway.)

If you don't log into the game with a character first it will think you have already voted and you will get 0-1 tokes (maybe even 2?)
If you open all the links in new tabs before voting you will only get 1 vote.

The first link seem to grant 2 tokens.

This is what made it work for me. If doing this doesn't solve anything, try empty your browser cache and remove all cookies related to this site and the voting sites. I don't know which cookies this would be so you'll have to dig around or just remove all cookies for every site, though this might screw up your browsing experience for unrelated sites. If you are afraid of cookies you could try downloading a different browser for a fresh start.

Paxmilitaris

Post by Paxmilitaris » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:54 pm

I vote every day on all 6 sites, but some times i get 7 vote tokens, some times i get 14 and other times i get none. I even got 1 vote token once.

Now my problem is that the wrong character on the wrong server got 14. Is there a way to send them from Paxx... to Redemption?