Keep getting disconnected

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
fast88fox

Keep getting disconnected

Post by fast88fox » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:00 pm

I keep getting disconnected.

It seems random and sometimes I can play for an hour or so and then it disconnects and sometimes it is every 20min or so.
It does this with and without VPN connected.
Other games I play do not have this issue so I do not think it is my connection.
i am using the current client 2.7.0 I am on Win10 pro and it is updated.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

ManMetBaard

Re: Keep getting disconnected

Post by ManMetBaard » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:40 am

I am not sure, but if it happens in dalaran, It might help to make your viewing distance less.
someone told me that because this version is 32 bits. it might have a memory issue aspecially when it needs to load serveral chars.

not sure if this is true, but It helped my disconnects (I only had it in dalaran though)
I hope it helps.

furumux

Re: Keep getting disconnected

Post by furumux » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:55 pm

Hello there there are few things you can try first of all go to game folder then WTF folder locate config file open it and change
SET gxRefresh to 60. Game doesnt like more also next step is download new exe and launcher from discord https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... uncher.zip and replace those whit the ones from zip file ... next step try to lower your graphical settings games doesnt like modern PCs so keeps crash/dc sometimes due to that especially LK fight i recommend on that going LOW graphical settings it will sort out dc at the end. GL!