General Support

Game locked while I am dead.

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Game locked while I am dead.

Postby snes » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:39 pm

I was at Dun Modr on the Dark Iron Wars quest. I got killed, while returning to my body, the Server disconnected, so I left the game.
Today, on logging on, I am back at the scene of my death, my body however, is fully coloured as if alive. 3 Dark Irons are constantly beating me. The game does not respond to mouse or keys. The only way to log out or exit (as the game thinks I am dead) is via Task Manager.
Logging back on puts me back in the same position.
I have raised a ticket, but the countdown to help starts at 23 mins, goes down to 13, then resets to 23. Repeatedly.
Does any one have any ideas or suggestions as to how I can either fix the game, or make contact with a GM?
Many thanks!
snes

Re: Game locked while I am dead.

Postby snes » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:08 pm

Delighted to say, after logging on again after about an hour, all was back to normal. So relieved!

I don't know if a GM fixed it or it just reset itself, but either way, one happy bunny!

Ticket system strange - now starts at 1hr57 wait time, goes down to 1hr43 then repeats. Does the ticket system even work?
snes

Return to Support