Voting not working?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Sinjyn

Voting not working?

Post by Sinjyn » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:38 pm

Have voted, over two days now, 12 times...received no vote coins or in game tokens.

Dewey

Re: Voting not working?

Post by Dewey » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:51 pm

Sinjyn wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:38 pm
Have voted, over two days now, 12 times...received no vote coins or in game tokens.
Same has happened to me then one day I log in and have like 24 voting tokens

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:03 pm

Launch game, get into one alt, minimize, then vote.
OR...play and then exit and vote.
This is what works for me.
I used to not get votes counted too and this trick works for me.
Every now and then it still doesn't count but it then comes in all at once a few days later.

WhiskeyBob

Post by WhiskeyBob » Thu May 19, 2022 2:13 pm

1-2 days per month I get 1-2 votes instead of 6, rest of the month I get all voting points. I was told by someone it's a problem with websites where we vote. Fun thing is that I found WoW-Mania on google, never heard about websites I can vote for games before.:)

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Wed May 25, 2022 3:15 am

Something important to note for everyone voting:

If you log into a DIFFERENT IP voting even once, this will mess up you receiving your tokens, and you will not receive votes from the previous day.

I found this out the hard way voting at my sisters place while taking care of her home/dogs while she was away on vacation.

Always vote from the same IP, whether it be your phone or home computer, if you keep changing locations, you WILL NOT RECEIVE POINTS in the correct manner. And won't until you resume logging in from your normal IP.

My daily routine: I log in about 11:30pm (my time, 4:30am server time), every day, get my 6 or12 points, minimize and vote, then relog my toon and get my other 6. On Sunday's I relog on in between 5pm-5:30pm (this way I get 12 points three times, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), then again minimize, vote and relog for my additional 6), if I log in later than 6pm my time, I get only 6 as double vote/xp weekend is over with)

I only vote ONE time a day, when I get home, yet get vote points twice a day by following this method.

Vote points reset about 10pm server time (5pm my local time), where you can pick up the previous days points, and be sure to account for daylight savings time for where you live locally (if applicable)

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: Before logging back in refresh your main vote page to make sure you received all 6 votes, if you haven't vote each site again till you reach that number.

I even vote for two accounts every day (mine and my wife's) and never have a single issue getting full points every day.

We also have 2 separate computers connected to our home network, so each is a different IP when voting

Dewey

Post by Dewey » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:02 pm

not sure why bit for the past couple weeks I have only been getting 1 vote for some reason. havent changed the way i do the vote so i got no idea what could be wrong

Dizzyness

Post by Dizzyness » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:54 am

I started two weeks ago to take screenshots of the votes every day, at least twice a week we vote, the sites count our vote and you give us 1 point. i think this server will die soon. I'm sorry, but I'm looking for a new place, I'm not 14 years old, I'm getting nervous because of someone's carelessness. The commitments made must be respected, just as I respect your rules. It is super incorrect to advertise something that you then don't give or compensate because of your incompetence

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:04 am

Dizzyness wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:54 am
I started two weeks ago to take screenshots of the votes every day, at least twice a week we vote, the sites count our vote and you give us 1 point. i think this server will die soon. I'm sorry, but I'm looking for a new place, I'm not 14 years old, I'm getting nervous because of someone's carelessness. The commitments made must be respected, just as I respect your rules. It is super incorrect to advertise something that you then don't give or compensate because of your incompetence
Even when I vote there are times that the vote isn't counted, and I have to vote the sites again.

If your having that much of an issue, vote each site individually and refresh your Voting account page after each vote, if it doesn't show up, immediately, try it again.

Once in a while I might need to vote up to three times on a single site, but usually any points missing I get voting a 2nd time

lmacintyre

Post by lmacintyre » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:42 pm

two weeks of voting. Not one token.

CHARLES2801

Post by CHARLES2801 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:30 am

I voted last night and got points for it. Then i got up this morning and my points were gone?