Missing talents, glyphs, etc.

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
dwaraka3

Missing talents, glyphs, etc.

Post by dwaraka3 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:21 pm

There seems to be many missing elements to WOTLK 3.3.5a here. This is based on online suggestions for gear, talent usage, glyphs, and other elements. For example, Fingers of Frost is a talent learned by Frost Mages, but I see no such talent from the trainers. I've noticed these seeming omissions with several of my characters. It looks like they should be available in 3.3.5a. Has anyone else noticed this? Or maybe I just need to be educated on my misunderstanding. :geek:

Xaarell

Re: Missing talents, glyphs, etc.

Post by Xaarell » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:36 pm

As you stated, Fingers of Frost is a talent. It is in the frost talent tree, not learned from a trainer.

Blades137

Re: Missing talents, glyphs, etc.

Post by Blades137 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:39 pm

dwaraka3 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:21 pm
There seems to be many missing elements to WOTLK 3.3.5a here. This is based on online suggestions for gear, talent usage, glyphs, and other elements. For example, Fingers of Frost is a talent learned by Frost Mages, but I see no such talent from the trainers. I've noticed these seeming omissions with several of my characters. It looks like they should be available in 3.3.5a. Has anyone else noticed this? Or maybe I just need to be educated on my misunderstanding. :geek:
Honestly for the low to mid-pop private server this is, I find it to be very close to the original experience of Wrath, with obvious caveats such as the added races and mounts not normally available in the game. But nothing truly game breaking in my humble opinion.

Also not a fan of the "other" servers due to mostly being PvP only... gets boring getting ganked while leveling constantly, which is why I stuck to PvE ones when I did play retail.

Balance seems to be fairly close as well, classes operate along the same lines (and issues) that I remember...