Just a Voting vent

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Conrad755

Just a Voting vent

Post by Conrad755 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:48 am

Im having a great time playing this as I missed most of Lich King till i got back in during Legion. And ive read that theres nothing really to be done considering the nature of 3rd party. Its just frustrating not getting my voting points for things that for one, take awhile to build up (which i dont mind as long as i get the points), but even after waiting several days to make sure i wasnt making some kind of mistake, still not getting my points for a provided service (the Mall) that requires voting points. On top of voting being the easier way to acquire points as DF is hit or miss depending on the day. I will continue to vote as i want this to continue to succeed and dont mind at all throwing cash this way occasionally for the provided service. Again, just a bit frustrating not being compensated for the time. Thats all. Thank you everyone who helps keep this going. You are very appreciated.

divinul

Re: Just a Voting vent

Post by divinul » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:44 pm

i

Dewey

Post by Dewey » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:21 am

I agree it does get frustrating. I can vote for a couple days with either 1 or nothing for it. Then one day may log in and have 20+ voting tokens. So I just vote and pray for the best lol

Conrad755

Post by Conrad755 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:45 pm

Dewey wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:21 am
I agree it does get frustrating. I can vote for a couple days with either 1 or nothing for it. Then one day may log in and have 20+ voting tokens. So I just vote and pray for the best lol
Same. Can only hope