Raiding and dungeons

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Hitcha

Raiding and dungeons

Post by Hitcha » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:53 pm

Hi!

I recently started a char here and having a blast reliving the good old days.

My goal is to power level to 70 and then enjoy the wotlk content again.

I'm just wondering about the population here, how easy or hard is it to find people to raid or do dungeons with? If i join the dungeon finder for the wotlk content (as tank or healer) will i get a group? And how often are guilds recruiting?

Even though i enjoy levelling i would like to find an active end game community when i get there 😊

How's your experience with the raids in northrend?

Blades137

Re: Raiding and dungeons

Post by Blades137 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:02 am

The population is decent, but not a ton of people leveling means that doing dungeons while said leveling is occurring can prove challenging. Once you get to 80, and gear up enough for heroics, running the daily heroics or heroic dungeon spamming isn't as much of an issue.

Like most servers, if your DPS, you will be waiting on Heals/Tanks.

The majority of the player base only raids ICC, although some guilds do run other raids (mostly for fun, and maybe the odd gear piece). Which is typical of a Private Server that has been open for some time and all content for the expansion is available.

laidback12

Post by laidback12 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:17 pm

hey server offline ? :S

pintrewow

Post by pintrewow » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:33 am

I quite enjoyed my time on the server so far. The higher ilvl you can achieve with warforging and the new legendaries means classes scale way further than normally in wotlk, meaning the usual theorycrafting is quite useless (I always like that in a server) and you might see some underused specs being quite good. Its also a great way to just create some alts and try out other classes without much hassle. The start of the gearing process is entirely soloable and for me had a nice diablo-esque feeling to it. Later you then need to form groups with other players. Biggest problem is the population which recently dipped quite a bit, we used to have 50-80 people at peak, currently its more like 20-25. If the server sounds interesting to you, come and try it out.