New here wanting some information

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Docstrange420

New here wanting some information

Post by Docstrange420 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:46 pm

Does this server do scripted raids? Is it worth coming over and trying? I really wanted a 3.3.5 blizzlike server either instant 80 or x5 and pve/pvp with scripted raids and what not so far, I haven't seen anything

Blades137

Re: New here wanting some information

Post by Blades137 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:04 am

The dungeons and raids are scripted to be as close to "Blizzlike" as possible.

To my knowledge there are no currently bugged quests, everything for the purposes of leveling is working as intended.

However, it's a max of 2x experience, with an additional 2x on weekends, giving you 4x experience.

You can choose to be a VIP, which allows you to set your XP up to 6x (12x on weekends) for about 6 pounds a month.

VIP gives you access to your mail and bank anywhere in the world, and also free repairs, this effect works on all characters for the account.

Since this is a PvE server, PvP is not the main focus, leveling, dungeons and raiding is....

There is a PvP community, but it's not as large as the PvE aspect of this server....

Hope this helps...

Kamisek

Post by Kamisek » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:27 am

Hi :)

I've started to play recently here. Server seems to be really good and stable. Playerbase is not so big, however I'm able to run dungeons while low lvled. Waiting times varry, once it is 10 minutes and sometimes 1h45 minutes :p

People are kind, there is no shit overload on the world chat or in the world. It's easy to find some guild and get help from players.

AH is working perfectly to me. It's kinda easy to sell mats or herbs or anything to get gold.

Changes done to the game like for exaple first mount at lvl 10 is super fine. And those minor changes are not gamebreaking or game changing. I like these.

Voting works, helps to get heirlooms etc

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:23 pm

Kamisek wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:27 am
Hi :)

I've started to play recently here. Server seems to be really good and stable. Playerbase is not so big, however I'm able to run dungeons while low lvled. Waiting times varry, once it is 10 minutes and sometimes 1h45 minutes :p

People are kind, there is no shit overload on the world chat or in the world. It's easy to find some guild and get help from players.

AH is working perfectly to me. It's kinda easy to sell mats or herbs or anything to get gold.

Changes done to the game like for exaple first mount at lvl 10 is super fine. And those minor changes are not gamebreaking or game changing. I like these.

Voting works, helps to get heirlooms etc

The biggest changes between this version and the actual retail version

Worgen and Goblin races - neither bring game breaking abilities, both were added in Catacylsm

Mounts/Pets - Again nothing game breaking here, just stuff available in later expansions.

10 Slot Bags available at level 1 - In addition the the 16 slot backpack, we every toon is given four 10 slot bags, effectively filling up your carry slots

Free Riding/Mount at lvl 10 - This is the biggest change from retail, between the riding and mount cost which normally wasn't available until level 20 (although it was greatly reduced once the slow mount level was lower from 40 to 20)

pintrewow

Post by pintrewow » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:24 am

It is really good and stable.