It is expected that they will stop training Attack

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Bestmengqin

It is expected that they will stop training Attack

Post by Bestmengqin » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:55 am

Do I use the marentill plants in conjunction with RuneScape Gold the burners, then the tinderbox when I am at the guilded alter? After the burners have been turned on, do I use the bones on the altar 1 by 1 and then bury them, or do I just take them out and then bury them or do I just put them on the altar?

While you could easily complete 1k, I've never done more than a couple of inventories at once with my own, so I am unable to say how long it would require. However, I do expect to be done in a matter of minutes. To light the burners, you'll need two marrentil candles and one tinderbox. But if the altar is busy, you might find that the burners still have lighting. Watch for smoke coming out of the burners.

To ignite the burner, simply click the button. This will use 1 marrentil. To light the second flame, press the button below. This will consume the remaining marrentil. There's still your the tinderbox. It's not going to get much usage! Once the burners have turned on, place the bones on the altar for a time (use, not place them in the ground). There will be a small animation as the bone falls, and you will get an affirmation that "the gods love you" to ensure that you've performed the ritual correctly.

I am currently working on my Attack and Defence levels from 60 to both 70. Now I want to know what's quicker. Training using their respective attack options. I.e. I.e., train Attack with Accuracy and Defence with Defensive.

It will be faster to train both of Buy OSRS Accounts them using the Controlled Option or will they require more time? Also if the Controlled Option is faster then what weapon should I be using? I am currently F2P. Which training method is best? One skill (One at a time) or controlled (Train all the skills). It is expected that they will stop training Attack and Defence once they reach 70 and instead train Strength in order to be an Barrows pure.

Blades137

Re: It is expected that they will stop training Attack

Post by Blades137 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:23 pm

Bestmengqin wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:55 am
Do I use the marentill plants in conjunction with RuneScape Gold the burners, then the tinderbox when I am at the guilded alter? After the burners have been turned on, do I use the bones on the altar 1 by 1 and then bury them, or do I just take them out and then bury them or do I just put them on the altar?

While you could easily complete 1k, I've never done more than a couple of inventories at once with my own, so I am unable to say how long it would require. However, I do expect to be done in a matter of minutes. To light the burners, you'll need two marrentil candles and one tinderbox. But if the altar is busy, you might find that the burners still have lighting. Watch for smoke coming out of the burners.

To ignite the burner, simply click the button. This will use 1 marrentil. To light the second flame, press the button below. This will consume the remaining marrentil. There's still your the tinderbox. It's not going to get much usage! Once the burners have turned on, place the bones on the altar for a time (use, not place them in the ground). There will be a small animation as the bone falls, and you will get an affirmation that "the gods love you" to ensure that you've performed the ritual correctly.

I am currently working on my Attack and Defence levels from 60 to both 70. Now I want to know what's quicker. Training using their respective attack options. I.e. I.e., train Attack with Accuracy and Defence with Defensive.

It will be faster to train both of Buy OSRS Accounts them using the Controlled Option or will they require more time? Also if the Controlled Option is faster then what weapon should I be using? I am currently F2P. Which training method is best? One skill (One at a time) or controlled (Train all the skills). It is expected that they will stop training Attack and Defence once they reach 70 and instead train Strength in order to be an Barrows pure.
Dude, WTF.... wrong game...