Warning player "Hornee" is ninja looter

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
ISABELLA

Warning player "Hornee" is ninja looter

Post by ISABELLA » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:49 pm

Hello Everyone,

This is just a heads up warning for anyone unfortunte enough to end up in a group with the player named "Hornee"
He is a ninja looter, unfortunetly the GM's do not deal with these issues, as they happen all the time in the game.
So all we can do is as a comunity is to call them out and let eachother know about them as we discover them:

[Notification] - Player "Hornee" ninja looted [Fossilized Ammonite Choker] - [Take care not group with him]

LegionPrime

Re: Warning player "Hornee" is ninja looter

Post by LegionPrime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:04 pm

Please pardon my ignorance...but did that player want to tank in the future and is building up that gear?
Just curious. I play here for fun, I don't take any of it serious.

ISABELLA

Post by ISABELLA » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:15 pm

LegionPrime wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:04 pm
Please pardon my ignorance...but did that player want to tank in the future and is building up that gear?
Just curious. I play here for fun, I don't take any of it serious.
He might, but he never said anything about it or asked if he could need on the item.
Which makes makes him a "ninja looter" as he needed on an item meant for the person playing the role of a tank.
Not the dps role which he was playing as, if he had said something before hand or even at the start of the dungeon.
It would have been fine as we could have discussed it then, but instead he went the cowards way.

Ninja loot ---> hs ---> alt + f4.

madk

Post by madk » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:18 am

Thanks for the heads up. This is always frustrating when people do it. If you want tank gear, you should be tanking, or ask the tank if they need the item before rolling need.

Yulisa

Post by Yulisa » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:11 am

I can suggest you creating official Ninja-Looter list for this server, maybe that will help many people :D

Yutilk

Post by Yutilk » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:41 am

I've encountered someone called Horneee with 3 "e" im guessing it's an alt?
Shaman Tank Livestream: twitch.tv/caperfin

amikot

Post by amikot » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:05 am

It's clear that someone who need what shouldn't is ninja-looter.
That's exactly what happened here, but maybe he don't know the rules ?
Maybe he don't know the language?
From point of view of someone like that it may be simple choice - Do I like to wear that item in future ? If yes, I need.
Simple as that.
So yes, he did wrong, but before public execution, maybe someone should try to talk and investigate who he is and why is doing this.

ISABELLA

Post by ISABELLA » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:22 pm

To make matters worse it just happened again.... I come back to the game almost 1 year later.... (even same item....)

This time a player named - "Mondialul" does the same thing.... jesus christ..... when will it ever end?

That would be a rhetorical question as, it will never end as long as stricter rules are not enforced on the sever.

IMO: - Are you caught ninja looting and another player can provide proof video or screenshots of this, the following should happen:

1st time it happens the item is removed from that player and given to the correct person, with a harsh warning not to it again or there will be consequences.

2nd time it happens the item is removed from that player and given to the correct person, this time with a 24 hour ban from the server.

3rd time it happens the item is removed from that player and given to the correct person, this time with a 1 week ban from the server.

4th time it happens the item is removed from that player and given to the correct person, this time with a permanent ban from the server, if no suitable appeal is made from the person owning the account within 1 week, their account is deleted.

CptRT

Post by CptRT » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:07 pm

.... what about dual specs? 🤔