Wotlk 3.3.5 or TBC?

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
DanHartigan

Wotlk 3.3.5 or TBC?

Post by DanHartigan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:28 am

I've never played any RPG, I don't know much about games. Is wow mania a Wotlk or TBC game? What's the difference?

AYMELEK

Re: Wotlk 3.3.5 or TBC?

Post by AYMELEK » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:17 am

Hello

WoW-Mania is a WoTLK server.

Coyote1952

Post by Coyote1952 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:00 pm

A simple way to look at it is that its just classic WoW with its two expansions, TBC and WotLK. You still start at the beginning, but will have more game playing content as you level up.

Come join the fun.

DanHartigan

Post by DanHartigan » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:06 pm

Thx :)

ezekielhorn

Post by ezekielhorn » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:31 am

Very thanx
all popular io games list down below

amikot

Post by amikot » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:25 pm

As it was mentioned above, TBC and WOTLK are expansions for WOW.

TBC is first expansion released and all it content is also available with WOTLK which is second released expansion.
Main reason to play TBC version of the game are dungeons and raids - specially Karazhan, Grulls Lair etc.
They are available in WOTLK version of the game, but most of players are concentrated on new content, because the items dropped in old raids are not interesting anymore.
Reasons to play WOTLK version of WOW is much more:
1. New raids and dungeons (ICC, Ulduar, TOC, Naxxramas)
2. Dynamic world - world's change while doing quests.
3. Great improvements in talents, skills, interface.

Personally I think this is best expansion in history.

In terms of Wow-mania server - here you can play WOTLK expansion, but custom client version contain some flavours from next expansions (like mounts, pets, player 3d-models etc.). So in wow-mania you can get the best of WOTLK + some great features of next expansions.

It sounds like advert, but as I played WOW for many years, first time I see customizes solution of this style.

alohaaaa

Post by alohaaaa » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:06 am

I'm new to Wow-mania. I came here because I knew it was one of the best Woltk servers for the game. However, I don't understand why so many toxic kids are playing on these servers. By the way, is anyone still playing on the first extension. I mean, TBC. I'm more of an old thug, and I would really like to find someone to play together on a TBC server. What I want the most about the older TBC servers, you won't see kids playing there, and I'm talking about the toxic ones. My son also started playing on a TCB server recently. He began to play there because I told him to learn this now and start playing there as I don't want him to be a retard playing Call of Duty.

ponytale45

Post by ponytale45 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:28 am

" I don't understand why so many toxic kids are playing on these servers. "
It's kinda obvious since at lower age you cant afford playing retail.

hyudsew

Post by hyudsew » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:26 am

alohaaaa wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:06 am
I'm new to Wow-mania. I came here because I knew it was one of the best Woltk servers for the game. However, I don't understand why so many toxic kids are playing on these servers. By the way, is anyone still playing on the first extension. I mean, TBC. I'm more of an old thug, and I would really like to find someone to play together on a TBC server. What I want the most about the older TBC servers, you won't see kids playing there, and I'm talking about the toxic ones. My son also started playing on a TCB server recently. He began to play there because I told him to waffle game and start playing there as I don't want him to be a retard playing Call of Duty.
thanks for sharing

LucyEvans

Post by LucyEvans » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:33 am

It sounds like you're discussing your experiences with the Wow-mania private World of Warcraft server, particularly focusing on the Wrath of the Lich King (WotLK) expansion and the desire to find a less toxic and more mature community to play with, especially on The Burning Crusade (TBC) servers.

Private servers, including those running older expansions like TBC or WotLK, can attract a diverse range of players. While some players seek these servers for nostalgia, a sense of community, or a desire to experience older content, others might be drawn by a different set of geometry dash breeze. The presence of toxic behavior can unfortunately be found in any online gaming community, regardless of the platform or expansion.