Help Needed!

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Olrac

Help Needed!

Post by Olrac » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:04 am

Hello Azeroth,

Good day to all of you GMs and to all my playmate here on WoW-Mania.

I have recently re format my PC due to system issue.

Then I have copy paste the folder of WoW-Mania as per instructions but unfortunately I am now unable to open the Game.

And then this disturbing message pop out saying that " Interface\GlueeXML\GlueDropDownMenu.lua:30 'for' limit must be a number. Right before accepting the End User License Agreement part, the accept button has been greyed out and no option but to decline the end user.

Anyone familiar with this kind of issue??? I did everything at the best of my knowledge and some on-line research but the issue still persist.

Please help me Anyone? Its so frustrating and annoying all at the same time! Playing WoW is a huge part of my life :(

For Azeroth!!!

Lone Bronxbeard

TAHAYAN

Re: Help Needed!

Post by TAHAYAN » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:37 pm

Install .NET Framework 3.5 or newer and problem slove. Your wow can’t be readed besause of missing or unknow bibliotek file, but framework should fix it. To this try to have Installed directX 9.0c and some „for better RAM understanding” a Large Adress Aware case WoW can have max 2GB of ram so if over then came error message and game shut down. For example ty to enter Dalaran without this.
Good luck, cya

Olrac

Re: Help Needed!

Post by Olrac » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:03 am

Hi Tahayan,

I did everything excatly what you suggested but sadly the issue still persist and I really appreciated your help btw.

Well I guess i just need to stop playing WoW for now and while on it me gona go back researching again on line for a solution I hope there is one. xD

Until then WoW-Mania and everyone out there! Keep grinding ya all.