VOTING ISSUE RESOLVED

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
borsariel

VOTING ISSUE RESOLVED

Post by borsariel » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:44 pm

Are you tired of just getting 1 vp everytime you vote? Well, this is the end of your suffering! Follow the steps below and you will have the vp you deserve!

1. Disable any plugins in your browser "pop up blocker plugins" (messes up with the votes to push through)
2. Clear browsing history (you only need to do this ONCE)
3. Relaunch browser
4. Login to wow-mania website and go to VOTE
5. Click 1 vote site and complete it to submit the vote (you need to do 1 vote website at a time, DO NOT open all voting sites in new tab at the same time by using your middle mouse button because this messes up everything -- don't be LAZY!)
6. Login in game and receive the right vote points YOU DESERVE! (7 VP)

NOTE: If issue persists after logging in, use Microsoft Edge or any browser that you do not use regularly with fresh functions.

By doing these steps and fixing the issue with Voting, we can help increase the exposure of our server since the votes will push through THE RIGHT WAY!

DINEK

Re: VOTING ISSUE RESOLVED

Post by DINEK » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:08 am

Doenst work.

DINEK

Post by DINEK » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:09 am

Getting only 1 Point. I Tried 4 days 4 Times 4 different methods. 1. new broser, then clearing everything and then with the smartphone.

Just accept - your voting system is bad and doesnt work!

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:11 pm

DINEK wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:09 am
Getting only 1 Point. I Tried 4 days 4 Times 4 different methods. 1. new broser, then clearing everything and then with the smartphone.

Just accept - your voting system is bad and doesnt work!
To be honest I had the exact same problem you did, and listed the same complaints, you will find several posts from last year with me complaining about the same thing

However, the problem was me, and the way I was voting... 100%

On a regular basis I get 7 vote tokens (14 once per weekend day), each time I vote.

Once in a while I get less when a particular website is experiencing issues. but that has not happened in months.

Follow the instructions TO THE LETTER, with the biggest point I will re-enforce, LOG ONTO YOUR CHARACTER BEFORE YOU VOTE FOR THE DAY, LOG OFF THAT CHARACTER, VOTE, THEN LOG BACK IN, and try vote the same time everyday.

Rainbowkiss

Post by Rainbowkiss » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:39 pm

I still have issues with GTOP100, didn't vote in a week cuz i was at work...tried it today...nothing works even using a different machine with a fresh browser.
Another site is down but that's not a voting issue i assume :P

Paxmilitaris

Post by Paxmilitaris » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:35 pm

Things seemed to be working adequately for a while, then recently i voted on all 6 sites, got only 1 vote token, over 24 hours later voted on all 6 sites again, only 1 vote token again, then today i logged in, got 7 vote tokens, exited the game to update the launcher, logged back in and those 7 vote tokens were gone. I went from 30 to 37 and back to 30.

I didn't think the voting system could get any worse, but it has.

ZULWILDMANE

Post by ZULWILDMANE » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:12 pm

yeah, i too have been having this issue. voted multiple days all 6 sites and only received 1 token. hope they fix this soon and vote tokens will be retro active.

sowieso

Post by sowieso » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:07 am

Same here. At first i just opened all tabs and voted. Now i followed the instructions step by step, only 1 VP gained. Even tried to via my Phone, using my Dataplan, so i wouldn't run over the same IP. No dice.

VALENZOID

Post by VALENZOID » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:27 am

Got 1 point everyday, then i tried this. Voila, still got 1 point.

Lyrilin

Post by Lyrilin » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:05 pm

I voted 4 days in a row 2 x a day. Logged in today and only got 4 vote tokens.