Anyone here? Redemtion

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
RIDDLEBOX

Anyone here? Redemtion

Post by RIDDLEBOX » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:44 am

It have been while since I have play wow and now when I log back in, there are no people at server.
Chats are silence etc.

Is there anyone or should I change server?

Xessie

Re: Anyone here? Redemtion

Post by Xessie » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Are you sure it was Redemption? I play almost every day and there are always people on. It is a EU server so you may have to look at the server time vs your time.

TOXISION

Post by TOXISION » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:49 am

I was playing every day and could never manage a BG pop.... like I wanna PVP so hard but where are people???

All I could attend was WG. I miss all of the BG options...

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:03 pm

TOXISION wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:49 am
I was playing every day and could never manage a BG pop.... like I wanna PVP so hard but where are people???

This isn't a PvP server, most PvE ones have much lower populations, also it depends on the time of day you are playing as well, this is an EU server, by the time I log on most nights, it's 5am server time, so the population is greatly reduced to mostly late night NA players like me.

I play here simply because I enjoy playing/leveling without constantly getting ganked by other players.

The fact this server is bug (or nearly) free, quests work and are scripted properly. Granted I would love if it had a higher population so RDF worked more often while leveling, but given the trade offs of the above mentioned things, I have come to deal with it lacking in that one area.

Jassidu

Post by Jassidu » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:37 am

TOXISION wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:49 am
shell shockers
me too