I stoped voting

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Paxmilitaris

I stoped voting

Post by Paxmilitaris » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:25 pm

There's no way to know if i get the vote tokens i'm supposed to get and i can't decide which character on which server gets them, so i've decided to stop voting.

If you decide to put a system in place that at least lets me decide who gets the tokens, let me know.

Dastroll

Re: I stoped voting

Post by Dastroll » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:17 pm

Just my thoughts but the people that run the server that I'm not required to pay anything to play ask me to spend 3 minutes out of my day to click a few buttons then I'm clicking buttons if I'm rewarded for doing that I'm counting that as a blessing

Xaarell

Post by Xaarell » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:32 pm

No need to be salty.

When you are done voting, reload your account page. It will show you how many vote tokens you have. Then log in to the character you want to have them.

Paxmilitaris

Post by Paxmilitaris » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:23 pm

Xaarell wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:32 pm
No need to be salty.

When you are done voting, reload your account page. It will show you how many vote tokens you have. Then log in to the character you want to have them.
I already tried that. There are 6 sites to vote on and i've gotten 7, 14 or 1 vote tokens on different days. I vote one day, get nothing, then the next day i create a new character on Naxx, because Redemption is down again, and that character gets 14 vote tokens.

I'm pretty sure it would be simple to have the website indicate which voting site has confirmed a vote (aka you get a token) and then let us choose which character to send those tokens to.

Paxmilitaris

Post by Paxmilitaris » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:25 pm

Dastroll wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:17 pm
Just my thoughts but the people that run the server that I'm not required to pay anything to play ask me to spend 3 minutes out of my day to click a few buttons then I'm clicking buttons if I'm rewarded for doing that I'm counting that as a blessing
Just my thoughts but you don't have to reply to a post when you have nothing constructive to add.

I hate things that don't work.

LegionPrime

Post by LegionPrime » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:48 am

This works for me: log fully into the game first (select character and enter), then go vote, come back to game and re-enter character you want vote tokens on. Additionally I vote after leaving the game and get vote tokens on next login. So far this has been working for me, used to drive me nuts when getting one token only.
Cheers.

Paxmilitaris

Post by Paxmilitaris » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:59 am

Tried voting.
Voted 6 times, got 4 tokens.

DantheMan

Post by DantheMan » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:15 am

Can the people that designed this site add count down timers to the links for the voting sites? Make the buttons grayed out until its time to vote again. This would eliminate early voting, which is what I think all this "I'm not getting vote points" is from. And since the voting sites allow voting every 12 hours, why can't we vote, and receive tokens, every 12 hours?

Paxmilitaris

Post by Paxmilitaris » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:27 am

DantheMan wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:15 am
Can the people that designed this site add count down timers to the links for the voting sites? Make the buttons grayed out until its time to vote again. This would eliminate early voting, which is what I think all this "I'm not getting vote points" is from. And since the voting sites allow voting every 12 hours, why can't we vote, and receive tokens, every 12 hours?
I haven't voted in over 2 weeks, so it's not a case of early voting.
But a better voting page where you see votes counted per site and a countdown timer would be nice.

Paxmilitaris

Post by Paxmilitaris » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:29 am

Haven't voted since my last post here, and i just got 4 more vote tokens.
So that means i voted 6 times and got 8 tokens in 2 separate installments.