Limitation on Vote Points

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
womptista

Limitation on Vote Points

Post by womptista » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:27 pm

Is there an account limitation on "Vote Points" (i.e your account can only have 6 on it and you have to retrieve them before you can vote to get more) or is there a time limit on how long the "Vote Points" stay on your account. I ask this because I vote from my PC at home, I then vote on my phone using the phones network, when I get to work I connect to their network and vote again, (I work for 911 so every hospital I go to I connect my phone to their network and vote again) so in total I may vote on all 6 sites 6-12 different times. that means at most I should have 72 "Vote Points" waiting for me to collect when I log on the game; but at last I have 0 "Vote Points" waiting for me to collect. The votes always seem to go through (It says so on the voting site that the vote was successful). Now I do work 24 hour shifts, that is why I ask if there is a time limit. and if there isn't a time limit is there an account limit?

Dewey

Re: Limitation on Vote Points

Post by Dewey » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:09 pm

can only vote every 12 hours or 24 hours I do believe. I have also been having trouble I vote on all 6 sites and may get 1 point total. i just vote 12/24 hours and I get what I get.

womptista

Post by womptista » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:27 am

Dewey wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:09 pm
can only vote every 12 hours or 24 hours I do believe. I have also been having trouble I vote on all 6 sites and may get 1 point total. i just vote 12/24 hours and I get what I get.
I understand that but the vote sites track by IP and not account that is voting. So technically the same account could continuously vote if they change their IP address in which case I am doing this by voting from different IP addresses all the time.

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:54 am

womptista wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:27 am
Dewey wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:09 pm
I understand that but the vote sites track by IP and not account that is voting. So technically the same account could continuously vote if they change their IP address in which case I am doing this by voting from different IP addresses all the time.
Incorrect, I have two accounts and my wife has one. I need to log onto and vote for each one of my accounts to receive points every day. We each have our own computers. If we try logging in elsewhere, other than our "normal" IP's, we receive zero vote points for the day.

It's always best to log in first, to check to see if you have vote points waiting. Then vote, but if for some reason your missing points, try voting the same site again.

To be extra sure, vote each site and refresh your account page after each vote site to see if you received the point or not.

The best method is to log on and vote from the same IP every single day, this will greatly reduce problems of getting less than your 6 or 12 (one weekends) points .