Elysium characters under duress

General discussion concerning the Elysium realm. Anything goes here.

Elysium characters under duress

Postby Maccus » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Hello,

This is the second day I am unable to log onto Elysium. I have 2 characters at lvl 71 so far and I am desperately trying to make the deadline of Jan 27th to have them lvl'd to 80.

How is this possible when Elysium is always down?

I would think that there are MANY in my shoes and I can visibly see the stress in other's comments as they struggle to race the clock that was set. Would it be possible to reduce the requirements to a more reasonable (2 days played time & LVL 70 ) instead of the lvl 80 requirement you set? At least in that regard, and on the merged server, one could look forward to leveling a character instead of having them all maxed out in a whirlwind rush to get to 80 just to keep them.

There are many things to do in this game and it's a shame we have to rush to 80 just because of a server getting canceled. That's not our fault.

Either have the server running at full speed so that we can lvl our beloved characters to 80, as you demand us to, or make it X6 XP across the board so that we can whirlwind rush like you want us.

Sincerely,

Maccus

P.S. I would love to donate to your cause, but until I can observe some stability and consumer support I will refrain until that is observed. I am new to your server, I selected PVE and was forced onto the PVP server, and now I'm being rushed to save a few characters that I love.
Maccus

Re: Elysium characters under duress

Postby Janitor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:03 pm

What? You were forced to go into the PvP realm? By whom?
Also, I have given well over a month for people to get ready. I can level from 1 to 80 in a few hours on a weekend easily.

Nothing will change on the schedule or conditions.

As I have clearly explained we cannot maintain the realm open for the 10-12 max players online at any one time.
If people fail to see this too bad. Maybe I should not even try to help.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Return to General Chat