Druid feral Tank(problem with aggro need awnser XD)

Everything Related to Class-Specific Information
Forum rules
Please start your TOPIC as follows:
[CLASS] Topic
ex. [ROGUE] How to master the Combat Spec
SPAAD

Druid feral Tank(problem with aggro need awnser XD)

Post by SPAAD » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:54 am

Goodmorning, I want some information about the druid tank . For some reason i really have a hard time keeping the aggro on mob.
I only have one mob on me and i still losing him. I do everything Every basic attack have maul on it, I do mangle time to time, my lacerate is at 5 stack and even after a Growl i lose sometime the aggro. So with more than one is even worst ,
I just need awnser XD.

Spike44670

Re: Druid feral Tank(problem with aggro need awnser XD)

Post by Spike44670 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:43 pm

Not going to lie feral tanning can be hard I usually at 80 to keep groups use maul swipe as my go to over and over again I'll test see if thor's is an issue once I hit 80 for you id it is i id suggest reporting a bug cause aggro is super easy in bear form... but taking the hits should be your biggest issue... I'll let you know the verdict when I get my character to mac level

GREYWOLF59

Re: Druid feral Tank(problem with aggro need awnser XD)

Post by GREYWOLF59 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:07 am

Dunno if this post is still live though I don't see a mention of farie fire. Use that for better aggro gains when your mangle is on cd. Don't let lacerate drop. Ifyou are confident in your survival skills you can grab a dps trinket (like dbw) to help you with aggro.