<Unlisted> PVE/PVP Guild Recruitment

Advertise your guild and recruit more friends!
zubraca93

<Unlisted> PVE/PVP Guild Recruitment

Post by zubraca93 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:52 pm

Greetings to all!

I'm finally glad to say that we have started looking for players for this wonderful community we're trying to create.

It is mainly a PVE focused guild, but skilled (or not) players that are into PVP are gladly invited to join us - we will create a separate G rank for PVP-ers to avoid any unwanted PVE attention.

At the moment our goal is to help players level up, or start queueing for content progression if you're 80. We will also be looking into raiding once we have a stable level 80 roster.

The current staff we have is not a huge one, however, this has offered us the possibility to know each other better and contribute towards the same goal - which is creating a friendly and helpful environment for all players willing to join us.

You can do so by reaching the following players ingame: Noregerts, Tazdingo, Brexitman (also Brexiteer), Hedryn; or you can simply reply to this topic.

Wish you all a lovely day ahead!

NIKOSZZ18

Re: <Unlisted> PVE/PVP Guild Recruitment

Post by NIKOSZZ18 » Sun May 03, 2020 9:01 pm

Hello,I would like to join your guild if you are still active.My name in -game is Aiduin

cozreborn

Re: <Unlisted> PVE/PVP Guild Recruitment

Post by cozreborn » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:03 pm

Good evening i'm a new player at WOW mania - mainly many years on shaman gameplay will start tonight by returning on nostalgia moments as Draenei Shammy

I would be glad to join your guild and progress in both pve/pvp content as my main spec is Restoration, followed by enhancement dps spec for Pve mostly.

If im welcome you can let me know through this post and tell me which player i can whisper once i login into.

Best Regards
Cozreborn.