General Support

SERVER DOWN??? POST HERE!

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Re: SERVER DOWN??? POST HERE!

Postby Metaxa » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:58 am

popawheelee wrote:this is a beautiful thing. we vote for this server why? "Come here so you cant login!" maybe you should put the double xp for another day

You vote because you get Vote Tokens which you can convert for ingame currency or items. The second benefit is the fact that voting might bring new players that will shorten your waiting que.

Ofcourse voting benefits the server, but the main reason to vote are the personal benefits for most players, which is ok, but please don't act like your voting is all charity.

Our uptime is pretty good. How on earth you possibly think you have a reason to ask for a compensation after a crash on a free server?

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Head Gamemaster

Discord: GM Metaxa#9079
E-mail: chivas.wowmania@gmail.com

"Choose life, Choose essence"
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby Architex1993 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Hey,

Whilst I appreciate you owe us nothing because it is a free server and we don't pay a subscription (well some of us). The server seems to be crashing quite frequently recently. Just wondering what the issue seems to be? I'm sure I speak for all that play on here when I say we love the server and appreciate the work you put in and someone on here may even be able to help. Software and Hardware engineers could be lurking in the forum somewhere and be happy to help to keep the server they love running smoothly.
Architex1993

Postby TedSmith79 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:02 pm

Been trying yo connect to redemption for 20 mins. Can see my chars but kicks me out when I try to log in.
TedSmith79

Previous

Return to Support