Thinking of Quitting [SOLVED]

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Thinking of Quitting [SOLVED]

Postby bboy32167 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:01 am

I love wow and have found this place to be relatively unbuggy and well populated however i feel the ingame staff here are a huge problem. Each time i contact them they give the same condescending and unhelpful attitude and rarely even try to resolve my issues. I have played on many private servers with both good and bad staff and i know that my experience may not be reflective of others, but i also know that a few bad apples can ruin a server and im not sure i feel safe investing my time here. thank you for consideration
bboy32167

Re: Thinking of Quitting

Postby Metaxa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:29 am

Hi,

I am not sure if you have issues with our server policies and rules, or with the service that should be provided by our gamemasters.

In the first case, gamemasters have to follow the server policies. Every gamemaster will give you the same answer. Up to you to like it or not.

If you have issues with the way you are treated by a gamemaster, you can always PM me on Discord for a neutral second opinion.

Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Head Gamemaster

Discord: GM Metaxa#9079
E-mail: chivas.wowmania@gmail.com

"Choose life, Choose essence"
Metaxa
Game Master

Re: Thinking of Quitting

Postby Janitor » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 am

I totally agree with the apple's anecdote...
Why don't you ask in the world chat and share your views of staff being unhelpful? See what happens. :)
The problem with some people is that they associate things going their way with being helpful and when they don't it's because the other side is being unhelpful.
I call this being spoiled!
Our GMs are very knowledgeable and helpful and will try their best to help you. In the case they can't they will send you to me.

If you have a problem come to me and I will see if you have a case or are just a bad apple.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Return to Suggestions