Balance Druid - Moonkin Form < Astral Glyph

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Balance Druid - Moonkin Form < Astral Glyph

Postby agarnwaen » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:14 am

Hello dear GMs and fellow Maniacs,

My suggestion is a very short and easy one :)

Since we finally are getting a glyph to change the ugly tree form Blizzard introduced somewhere in wotlk patch cycle, i am now suggesting give us Boomkins a cosmetic glyph too!

To make things easy i will add the wowhead link to the glyph i am refering which is available in retail WoW. It is called the Astral Glyph, you basically stay in your Nightelf/Tauren form, you just turn slightly blue and a bit transparent.
Link: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=114301/glyph-of-stars

I personally main a Boomkin and would be glad to have the option to stop staring at that ugly owl model.

So as i said a short suggestion, please have a look at it, i think more Boomys would appreciate the glyph :)
Much love ur doing a great Job at Wow-Mania <3

Edit: The glyph effect works basically like being in shadow form, mount changes appearance with you and you are able to mount in moonkin form which is awesome.
agarnwaen

Re: Balance Druid - Moonkin Form < Astral Glyph

Postby Kindly » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:41 am

Sounds good to me, getting to see your awesome Xmog is allways nice :)
Kindly

Postby allelya » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:26 pm

I am on board with this as well!
allelya

Postby snarf215 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:28 pm

100% on board with this! The bears and cats have so many forms to choose from... it'd be nice to have an alternative to the boomchicken form that hides all your gear!
snarf215

Postby snarf215 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm

Just a reminder; Bears and Cats have glyphs for four different appearances each (not including base form). Treants have a glyph to enable the original tree form. Moonkins have ?????

What do the balance druids of this server have to do to make the glyph for astral form happen?
snarf215

Postby Aymelek » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:29 am

Hello

I will repeat what already was told in several others post relative at suggestions.
The suggestions here or on discord aren't forgotten, they are discussed, analysed by the team. Some will be apply, others no.

In this particular case you need keep in mind that importing that kind of skin isn't easy, it need a lot of work to be perfect and sometimes it is impossible; also it would (in case is implemented) a new patch, and as you can imagine, a patch will not be released for one change.

See you in game
Game Master Aymelek - Discord: Aymelek#0977

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Website & Social Media
Facebook: facebook.com/wowmaniauk
YouTube: WoW-Mania Private Server Ltd
Discord: discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Aymelek
Game Master

Postby snarf215 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:46 pm

Aymelek wrote:Hello

I will repeat what already was told in several others post relative at suggestions.
The suggestions here or on discord aren't forgotten, they are discussed, analysed by the team. Some will be apply, others no.

In this particular case you need keep in mind that importing that kind of skin isn't easy, it need a lot of work to be perfect and sometimes it is impossible; also it would (in case is implemented) a new patch, and as you can imagine, a patch will not be released for one change.

See you in game

Fair enough, thank you for assuring us that the suggestion has at least been heard.

...personally, I'd be perfectly happy with a middle ground glyph that simply removes any kind of skin change with Moonkin form altogether. I just want to see my gear while doing the pew pew :)
snarf215

Return to Suggestions