Voting : small bug here.

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Voting : small bug here.

Postby Auramoon66 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Hello. I wasn't sure where to post this as, this issue didn't meet the criteria of the other threads. So, sorry if this is not the place for this issue.
I vote daily. Today, I encountered a bug on the Top5 site, (the first one on the left). The reCAPTCHA worked fine. However, after I "voted" it gave me an error message as follows: "Forbidden! you don't have permission to access this on this server" So, it did not allow my vote to be submitted. I'm not looking to gain anything or complaining, just giving you guys a heads up.

Like I said previously, I vote everyday and this is the first time since I joined (may 2019) that this has occurred. Yes, i'm a noob here. lol :D

Lastly, I would like to give all of the people who work tirelessly in making this the best server I've played on. You do a great job!
Thanks!!
Auramoon66

Re: Voting : small bug here.

Postby Janitor » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Just search for the dozens of replies on this subject.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Postby Janitor » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Just search for the dozens of replies on this subject.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Postby ggosse52 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:11 pm

I keep a spreadsheet where I record my votes, along with the time so I can vote twice daily.
I am fed up with G Top100 telling me that I need to wait another 7 hours when my records show that I last voted 12 hours and 10 minutes ago..grrr
I am really happy to vote but the captchas are really pissing me off. I can only count so many fire hydrants or traffic lights before I lose patience. They need to either use better clearer pictures or go back to the good old click this box proof of my humanity.
I notice that I often don't receive my vote points
ggosse52

Postby Aymelek » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:12 pm

Hello

As Janitor said, there's several posts related with voting "issues", that a fast research will show up.

http://www.wow-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... =16&t=2207
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3028&p=9184
Game Master Aymelek - Discord: Aymelek#0977

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Website & Social Media
Facebook: facebook.com/wowmaniauk
YouTube: WoW-Mania Private Server Ltd
Discord: discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Aymelek
Game Master