Client crashing to login when using Carbonite

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

Client crashing to login when using Carbonite

Postby Immortel » Sat May 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Hey yo.
As title says. When using Carbonite, game is crashing to login screen. Im playing now few hours without Carbonite and its working nicely, so far without crashes.
But.
I cant play without Carbonite.
If I have activated Carbonite (with my other addons), game is crashing frequently and it is not comfortable. Mainly when doing dungeons, you know.
I think that can be because of colission with other addons. Listing them in picture. Does anybody met this problem and maybe knows, which addon coliding with Carbonite? Im sure that lot of players are playing with Carbonite just fine.

Yes, Im using Mania client, updated, deleting cache before launch, framework updated, vga drivers updated and Im not playing on potato lol.

Any help would be appriciated.
Immortel

Re: Client crashing to login when using Carbonite

Postby BetaMaXX » Sat May 11, 2019 7:17 pm

You're using several addons that I don't use and I'm using ones you don't use, so a conflict is going to be hard to pinpoint. Nevertheless, what version of Carbonite are you using? The last Carbonite version that I'm aware of which works perfectly with 3.3.5a version 3.340. If that is the version you're using then I have no clue. If not, try it and see if you have the same issue. Good luck! :)
BetaMaXX

Postby Immortel » Sat May 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Hey ya BetaMaXX.
I see your point and you´re definitively on point :)
Im using 3.34 version, so I guess I have same as you. I will later try to shutdown every addon with Carbonite on and see if something change.
Immortel

Postby Janitor » Sun May 12, 2019 6:16 am

A lot of addons are quite noisy and will send loads of messages to chat or server.
If that happens we kick you. So limit the number of addons to the minimum necessary.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Postby Immortel » Sun May 12, 2019 11:26 am

Janitor wrote:A lot of addons are quite noisy and will send loads of messages to chat or server.
If that happens we kick you. So limit the number of addons to the minimum necessary.

Well, that list is minimum for me. Is it possible to somehow limit addon output so I wont get kicked off?

Btw, Im trying to play even with 2-4 addons (Carbonite included) and it still kicking me off.
Immortel

Return to General Chat