How to Vote

Post your class guide, profession guide or search for one!
Find WoW-Mania's most important guides here!
Gillus

vote is not working anymore

Post by Gillus » Sat May 22, 2021 1:57 am

I keep on voting every 24hrs but still no VP its been 4 days
well its been fun

buradinn

Re: How to Vote

Post by buradinn » Fri May 28, 2021 10:20 am

I only seem to receive a vote for the first site each day. I vote on all 6 but only get 1. Anyone else have this issue since 2.9.2?

Moriatani

Post by Moriatani » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Yeah, sometimes we ain't getting all our vote points. Other times we might get 14 a day. It's a bit random and chaotic, but there you have it. Some might find this disheartening and unfair, but at the end of the day we're all still able to log onto this game and play it for free to our hearts' content. It works, it's fun, and there are several living and breathing communities within these servers.

If anyone have enjoyed their time playing WoW-mania it's my opinion that voting is the very least form of thanks we can offer, and I'll gladly continue voting for this server in support of the team of developers who are breaking their backs making this a smooth, functional experience, and also for each of us playing it so that maybe we'll get to play it a bit longer.

Vote. Play. Have fun. :D

Dempcey

Post by Dempcey » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:55 am

Sure would like to know where to spend these points =)
Seriously, new to server and I find no information where to use the voting points, on website or in game.
Little help please?

Diearchers

Post by Diearchers » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:16 pm

Dempcey wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:55 am
Sure would like to know where to spend these points =)
Seriously, new to server and I find no information where to use the voting points, on website or in game.
Little help please?
Wow mall

divinul

Post by divinul » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:55 am

hi ,im from romanian player and im happy to server,,,very nice,,,maibe long time stai here,,,im play wow 12 year and here is perfect..thx
sory for my english,,,,,no speack wery weel ...ty

Whitelynx

Post by Whitelynx » Sun May 22, 2022 2:39 pm

I'm getting 1 to 6 per day, mostly 6. If someone has an issue getting coins, check your adblocker, firewall, etc.

Dewey

Post by Dewey » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:17 pm

For about the past week or so my voting has really been jacked. I vote and either get only 1 or 0. When this has happened before I would get the rest of the tokens within a day or so. This time though it has been a week at least. I know you dont control the voting sites but just wanted to bring this up.

Leonard616

Post by Leonard616 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:38 pm

I voted dozens of times, only at the beginning I got something and then nothing, probably because I persuaded my wife to play on this server and we have the same ip. Can you do something about it ??

Dizzyness

Post by Dizzyness » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:55 pm

Why don't you look for the blame in yourself for once, as soon as I sent you a ticket, it means I read everything and did what you want, and at the end of the day I either have 1 token out of 6 votes or 6 out of 6. This happens at least 1-2 times a week, I'm sorry, but do you know that the population of your server is negligible? and any humiliation of our activity drives us away from here, if you have seen how many servers like yours there are in the rankings. I found out that you don't want my money when I wanted to pay and couldn't. But taking me for an idiot with 10 year old manuals is insulting. I play the game from judging and on all kinds of servers, including the official one, but such an attitude with persuasion that we don't know how .... how until now we were getting 6 points, and suddenly 1. Personally, I will move my investments to another place when I find of such.

I'm sorry, but this is the 3rd letter I've sent to GM and I've been getting standard, templated responses.