How to Vote

Post your class guide, profession guide or search for one!
Find WoW-Mania's most important guides here!
Mythos21

Votes doesn’t count

Post by Mythos21 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:59 pm

Hello, I would like to know if I have to log to get the tokens after voting, or if I don’t loggin a day votes are stacking? I’m asking that cause I voted today without logging and i see only the half voting points on the site. I see only the vote points i got on morning voting not seeing the vote points i should get as i voted now.
Thank you.

Mythos21

Re: How to Vote

Post by Mythos21 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:23 am

Your voting system sucks....more than half votes don't count.

Bonobo

Post by Bonobo » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:58 pm

Hello,
nice such a gift of vote points,, from my beginning playing on wow-mania i have voted daily with a very random number of points from a day to the other.
But...
since 4 days or more, i am not receiving more than a single point daily though i am giving my vote to all seven servers offering a vote possibility. All the indications given such as -these servers "sometimes dont give an answer" to wow-mania- seem getting a permanent concern. I am worrying about loss of my personal time versus keeping voting even if i like playing anyway. Thats all.
Regards

Ogra

Post by Ogra » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:14 am

I clicked on this link while voting, have had problems in the past ,the only thing am doing differently from Osiris is refershing wowmania login page after each vote and watching the vote count rise.
This has helped me recently to receive all vote tokens form voting.
Hope this helps some of you and a big thanks to Osiris for this post.

Holp

Post by Holp » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 am

Sorry guys, but starting from today i'll not vote anymore. It's waste of time. Every day i get only 1 vote from xtremetop100.
The other sites says "vote recorded" or "successfully voted" but i get nothing. I tried to vote from many PC's and many IP's (from my job, from my friends, from home). I followed your vote guide. I'm sure i wasn't wrong. The first days were fine but from 2 weeks ago ... and on world chat many players complain about this too.
You are Premium or VIP user on that sites, try to do something.

I'll still playing on your server 'coz is really good. The best WOTLK server in my opinion.
Keep up your good work and i hope that you'll solve the problem.

Best regards!

EDIT: It seems working well now.

ALIECHAMAILLE

Post by ALIECHAMAILLE » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:40 pm

I have the same problem , i vote every day sometime twice a day and i receive nothing ,it's sad :( and there's nothing they can do ?

WEIRDOE

Post by WEIRDOE » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:03 am

I had problems with not getting token from voting.
There is a solution that worked for me but with a bad effect (more later).

I installed a browser only for voting. In my case "Pale Moon", a Firefox based browser.
Removed blocking of popup windows.
I did install ublock to stop the bad guys and had problems. After disabling this voting worked for 2 weeks.

So, dear gamers, you have two options.

1. Bend over, spread and don't hide your private life, which is especially bad with GTOP100 that is listed as a bad site on ublock.
You will get your vote tokens and T10's but I do feel it's horrible we have to let them grab loads of private data from us. (Yes, sooner or later that data reaches the very wrong place)

2. Save your private info and don't vote. You have to work a bit harder ingame.

Your choice!
For the horde(s)!

DUCKYPOOS

Post by DUCKYPOOS » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:35 am

It really is odd, I do exactly the same thing every time I vote** ... sometimes I get 7 sometimes I get 0 (and everything in between) , a couple of times I got 7 twice when logging out and logging in again. Irritatingly this Sunday I didn't get the x2 I only got 7 so swings and roundabouts ;)

I'll carry on voting regardless it doesn't take long.

Vaaxx Night Elf Huntard

1. Log into the game
2. log out of game
3. open browser goto vote page on Wowmania
4. Click a vote button, check not a robot, wait for page to load
5. Refresh wowmania vote page
6. GOTO 4 till 6 votes cast
7. Log in

WEIRDOE

Post by WEIRDOE » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:35 am

Update on my earlier post.
2-3 weeks and it worked perfect.
Today, with no changes at all, it's back to not working.
Then my alternative is changed to:

1. Screw voting. Not wasting my time on that crap anymore.
:evil:
WEIRDOE wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:03 am
I had problems with not getting token from voting.
There is a solution that worked for me but with a bad effect (more later).

I installed a browser only for voting. In my case "Pale Moon", a Firefox based browser.
Removed blocking of popup windows.
I did install ublock to stop the bad guys and had problems. After disabling this voting worked for 2 weeks.

So, dear gamers, you have two options.

1. Bend over, spread and don't hide your private life, which is especially bad with GTOP100 that is listed as a bad site on ublock.
You will get your vote tokens and T10's but I do feel it's horrible we have to let them grab loads of private data from us. (Yes, sooner or later that data reaches the very wrong place)

2. Save your private info and don't vote. You have to work a bit harder ingame.

Your choice!
For the horde(s)!

LandoDoes

Post by LandoDoes » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:05 pm

Do all 6 votes daily, haven't gotten more than 1-2 points. Very disheartening.