Guild Achievements & Levels

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
Falselife

Guild Achievements & Levels

Post by Falselife » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:53 pm

Hi, I've only just recently started playing on this server, and I think it's a great server overall. All it needs at this point is more players and Classic Wow WoTLK will stand no chance lol.

That being said, bringing more incentives to keep players on this server would go a long way.

One of said ways could be through something Mists of Pandaria had implemented, which was Guild Levels and Achievements. This gave the Guild an aligned purpose (to get to max level) to work on. With these levels, your guild mates could unlock extra heirlooms (SUPER USEFUL), mounts and a bunch of other cool stuff. I also personally really loved the grind of starting a Guild myself and recruiting people to work on leveling the Guild. Even if I was max level, the grind was just something extra to do, ya know?

It's already coded so I think the only difficulty in implementing this would be reverse engineering it to work on an older engine. I'm not experienced in that field so I could also be wrong (/shrug).

Blades137

Re: Guild Achievements & Levels

Post by Blades137 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:53 pm

If I remember correctly, the guild leveling system was eventually dropped.

With only the mass guild resurrection surviving (but then I haven't played retail since the end of Legion)

Personally if anything I would rather them implement account-wide achievements/mounts, but that's just me.

Falselife

Re: Guild Achievements & Levels

Post by Falselife » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:48 pm

I think that would be a cool idea. Account-wide achievements that will reward you with heirlooms, mounts, etc. You could also implement something like a passive xp bonus or something for the higher percentage of achievement earners.