Server Population

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
Proteuz

Server Population

Post by Proteuz » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:38 am

Hi i play a long time on this server and i love it.
The Gameplay, the Mounts and Transmoggstuff i really like and the mostly friendly ppl i had alot fun with.
But it looks like the population is going down too much,
A friend of me is leveling at the moment and its hard for him to get levelup,
its frustrating for him cause nearly no dungeonactivity and low exp rates and low population
are making him thinking about if its a good idea to start on this server.
My Guild is doing 25 man raids and alot of stuff and we try to make the place lovely for everyone and helping more
than usually with levelup and help for newbies and lowgeared, its working and im wondering about it, but how long.
Maybe there are some opinions from serverside to make the start on mania more attractive.
-Like a startchar for example lvl 60 or something only for the first char for each new ip account or something different
-Maybe vip status for 3 days for new accounts for free or something like that
or some other good ideas

thomasfrank

Re: Server Population

Post by thomasfrank » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:22 am

I love your suggestions, offering a start char at level 60 for the first character on each new IP account or a free VIP status for new accounts for a limited time could be a great incentive for new players to join and stick around. Another idea could be to introduce more events and rewards that encourage players to invite their friends to join the server, contexto which could help increase the population.