More professions per character.

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
amikot

More professions per character.

Post by amikot » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:28 pm

Professions like Herbalism, Skinning and Mining should not be counted in as main profession.
Tailor is creating his cloths on his own - without additional profession, the same Enchanter.
Why leatherworker could not skin the animals ? Is skinning more difficult than preparing fabric ?
Or Herbalism - is it so difficult to cut flowers to have need separate major skill for that?

I don't know if it's possible, but I would suggest to treat Herbalism, Skinning and Mining as minor skill and let people to get one more major skill.
It would be really nice to have herbalism, alchemy and enchanting together. Or leatherworking, skinning, alchemy and herbalism - (for instance for druid).

Yutilk

Re: More professions per character.

Post by Yutilk » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:18 pm

wouldn't this disrupt the economy. Personally I like the idea but just not sure about the market implications.
Shaman Tank Livestream: twitch.tv/caperfin

AYMELEK

Post by AYMELEK » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:03 am

Hello

Thank you for the suggestion, but this will not be happening, as those are secondaries profession as per WoTLK, and as said amikot, it would disrupt the economy.

KAMINO

Post by KAMINO » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:23 pm

well , what can i say , this is a good suggestion , but it is helping only for pve factions , that is depends for the admin how he can administrate this server . Ended leatherworking and skinning are together and mining and blacksmiting are also together , only administrator of this server can considered a bonus to comply this professions together.