Life to old Raids

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
KYNDAL

Life to old Raids

Post by KYNDAL » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:59 pm

Dear Mania

I wish there would be a incentive to go to the first raids, everything before ICC.

all guilds do is icc icc icc icc ...................... it is getting old.

We have some grant and amazing raids if only there would be a reason to go there.

Item level could be raised up, new gear could drop, like wow mania tokens, frost bagdes, transmog token
New mount drop, cosmetics, there are many ways you could make it attractive to go to the older raids.

I really hope that something can be done, lets make Nax great again :-)

Blacfang

Re: Life to old Raids

Post by Blacfang » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:31 am

Well That's a new way of thinking that. Could be fun~~~

GRANDPASBUDDY

Post by GRANDPASBUDDY » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:45 pm

would be nice if they would up the older raids from classic and tbc to give more content

Blades137

Post by Blades137 » Sat May 22, 2021 12:18 am

KYNDAL wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:59 pm
Dear Mania

I wish there would be a incentive to go to the first raids, everything before ICC.

all guilds do is icc icc icc icc ...................... it is getting old.

We have some grant and amazing raids if only there would be a reason to go there.

Item level could be raised up, new gear could drop, like wow mania tokens, frost bagdes, transmog token
New mount drop, cosmetics, there are many ways you could make it attractive to go to the older raids.

I really hope that something can be done, lets make Nax great again :-)
Some guilds do this for fun, but honestly unless your doing ToC10/25 the gear isn't super useful, cause let's be honest, the goal is raiding ICC. Most filler pieces can be had either from crafting or running FoS/PoS/HoR. The problem is ALWAYS finding/getting decent trinkets. But I think adding small incentives to raid the older content, such as a few Frost Emblems or VP/MP would be cool, but it's unlikely they will adopt it.