Make gearing easier

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
asimic

Make gearing easier

Post by asimic » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:48 pm

Hi everyone,

First of all sorry for my not very good English. I hope that you will understan everything.

I can see and I think everyone can that there is a lot of new, fresh lvl 80s and a lot of them have a problem with gearing up to the point where they can go to ICC.

I think that good move will be if you set different emblem drop in ToC raids (its only Triumphs if I am right)
Maybe if you make it that bosses drops frost emblems too, or drops 1xEoT and 1xEoF.
There will be much more ToC runs for frosties and low geared people will have a chance to join the raid and drop some good items :)

Thanks

Blades137

Re: Make gearing easier

Post by Blades137 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:54 pm

asimic wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:48 pm
Hi everyone,

First of all sorry for my not very good English. I hope that you will understan everything.

I can see and I think everyone can that there is a lot of new, fresh lvl 80s and a lot of them have a problem with gearing up to the point where they can go to ICC.

I think that good move will be if you set different emblem drop in ToC raids (its only Triumphs if I am right)
Maybe if you make it that bosses drops frost emblems too, or drops 1xEoT and 1xEoF.
There will be much more ToC runs for frosties and low geared people will have a chance to join the raid and drop some good items :)

Thanks

Gearing in this expansion is as easy as it will ever be, your not supposed to be ICC25 man ready within a week of hitting 80. The current pace of emblems and gear availability is EXACTLY as it was back in 3.3.5 retail.

Long story short, you want to get into ICC, do you daily heroics, and weekly raids for Frost emblems, save your vote and MP's, convert them into Frost emblems (5MP = 1 Frost Emblem), run heroic PoS, FoS and HoR for gear fill ins (belt, bracers, necklace, trinkets, etc), in about a month you will be able to get the 80 of yours into ICC.... or....

Join a decent guild that is willing to let you tag along to gear up (much harder to)

Otherwise, enjoy the work that actually goes into gearing your toon, you will feel much more accomplished not having a fully geared toon immediately (although that is just my own opinion)

TAHAYAN

Re: Make gearing easier

Post by TAHAYAN » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:09 pm

Hello. I have other way, to make new lvl80 stronger. First of all is a question, do you play alone or with friends? Do you have any job no max lvl? Are you patient or not? Let me answer it:

Do you play alone? Yes? It’s ok. I play whole game alone too. I’m not social person, but I act social.
So lets go to some tips. First of all, you need to focus on your Job. For example, I have leatherworking on max and skinning. But I have more then 1 character on lvl80. On other toon I have blacksmith and mining. I have other class too for inscription and javelcraft. So if you are smart you craft for your self some gear. It’s possible that is your first character. Not a problem. Focus on mining/herbalism to get stuff, sell it and you can buy lot of items from auction. For example: Saronite Bar x20 cost by NPC 25 Gold. You can also try your luck to sell it on auction house. It’s lot of options to do gold in game. Sadly I can’t tell you all, because it’s secret and it run „game fun”. You can find out by your self.

Heirlooms items are lvl1 so if you hit lvl80 first what you have to do is, to replace it with items lvl200+. Otherways, you can’t enter heroic dungeons! Do as much as possible dungeons in game. It give lot of exp, gold and some rare items if you are lucky. Do not forget to mining, skinning or herbalism monsters in every dungeon if is bossible. Some of there have expensive items!

Maniac Points, is a best way if you are patient to collect and exchage it for cool items. Do some „random battlegrounds” for some honor points. You can buy items lvl200+ very good for beginning. Ye I know it’s for pvp, but it help you with some dungeons, GS and in time you can replace it with pve gear.

And to the end. Have a nice time in game. Take it like a fun not like it „must”. It’s not mouse run, you have planty time to do everything! Do not rush game! Enjoy it! Sometimes fishing is a best way for relax on waiting for dungeon ;)