Herbalism notes

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
WINDDANCER

Herbalism notes

Post by WINDDANCER » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:33 am

I have a problem with the amount of herbing notes found in pleces like Elwynn and Teldrassil. (not checked the others yet)
It's near impossible to level a herbalist from lv 1 -10 in teldrassil and ELwynn. Simply not enough herbs. you ride around for hours and find, maybe, 5-7 silverleaf and Peacebloom. i di however find some mageroyal ( can't pick those till way higher skill)

I'd love if someone looked into this.
does anyone else have this issue ?
Thanks

Xaarell

Re: Herbalism notes

Post by Xaarell » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:16 pm

It gets a little better, especially with x2 levels, until you get to Northrend. Good luck finding Icethorn, Lichbloom and Frost Lotus for alchemy.

IDK

Post by IDK » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:39 am

comparing mining nodes around exodar to herb nodes... mining spawn quick and more of them.

Sminky

Post by Sminky » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:28 pm

Couldn't agree more with this comment, the herb nodes are highly contested, I will admit, however, you can hardly move for mining nodes and they spawn really fast, herb nodes are few and far between and seem to spawn at a glacial rate. Maybe, it's been done purely so the market doesn't get flooded with the higher level herbs. Just wish the spawn rate was upped slightly.