Make val'anyr easier to get

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
Axhumier

Make val'anyr easier to get

Post by Axhumier » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:13 pm

I understand that you are a blizzlike server and im not trying to change that.
but as every new player looking at my best in slot list, is something of a daily occurrence. We all like to know that what we strive for is achievable, and thats where my issue comes in and of course its the accessibility of val'anyr.

just the other day i spoke to someone who tried to recruit for a full run of Ulduar to try and get some fragments. he said after 3 hours of recruiting he had 10 people of the 25 required to do the raid. Another guy said he took 1.5h and called it off as no one is interested. Of course my very close friends would help me but who has 24 of them. And who in their right mind wants to do older content raids for zero benefit (for dps and tanks), as the gear that drops is 219 ilevel.

my suggestion is to keep it the same so fragments are still dropped in hard modes on all bosses, but drop on 10 man instead of exclusively on 25man.

I have met probably 5 people in total with the mace and not one of them has farmed it.

just a suggestion to make it easier for us healers to get our BiS.