Character names with space.

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
amikot

Character names with space.

Post by amikot » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:32 pm

It would be nice if character could have first name and surname.
If it's not game client limiting this, maybe it would be possible to remove old strange limitation that permits only one word names?
What do you think?

ponytale45

Re: Character names with space.

Post by ponytale45 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:57 pm

I would like to see support for special characters like (í) (û)(ú), well u understand what i mean. I used them on retail servers so i was pretty surprised when i couldnt use them on wow-mania, not like this is a major thing but still it would be nice:)

And to all the devs etc that is involved with the wow-mania project:
Thanks for providing this wonderful service, i'm sure you're highly appreciated by many many out there.

KAMINO

Post by KAMINO » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:31 pm

Ponytale45 , what would you say if some people will write their names in arabic language ? Or chinesse . That will be wonderful , you will can not type their names ...... It is the same thing , special characters are only for some languages , many can not type those characters.

tyirtwe

Post by tyirtwe » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:01 am

Special characters are exclusively used in certain languages, and many people cannot type them.

Basket Random

Gaujran

Post by Gaujran » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:17 am

It amounts to the same issue; special characters are reserved only for certain languages, and most people are unable to type them.