New to WoW-Mania, returning WoW player.

Here is the place for you to introduce yourself, or maybe read about someone else! We'd love to hear more about you!
GeneralMacek

New to WoW-Mania, returning WoW player.

Post by GeneralMacek » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:33 am

Hello there. My name is Lukas, I am 26 years old and I am from the Czech Republic. I am interested in history, warfare and listening to film and video game soundtrack, with Sabaton leading my music choices. I got into Warcraft through WC3 and my love for Orcs (combined with Lord of the Clans, Garrosh and Warlords of Draenor) came from there.

Thought I will give this a try after getting hit by a sudden nostalgia for Northrend and times when WoW did not actually suck. But I admit I do not want to play WoW here just to quickly level up. I want to chill and take the game to my speed as I admit that WoW was more of a chill game where I can relax. But more so, I was running into 'dead ends' in classic, given I had no real friends playing it to do quests/dungeons with me, so I ran into it as soon as I got close to lvl 40 with my paladin/warrior in Classic. I would like to take this with my own tempo and progress my Orc Warrior without rushing it so I may keep an eye on my overall progress. I do not want to end up in Outland/Northrend only to find out my equipment is subpar and my blacksmithing and mining skills being overall low for new minerals. But I do not want to be too slow, of course. It is a sort of my personal flaw that I hate leaving quests behind, like all the quests for Ragefire Chasm. :)

EDIT: And I forgot to mention, I am on my main Throllgard, Orc Warrior. No hate towards Alliance, we are all for fun here, right? ;)

ZINIUS
Game Master

Re: New to WoW-Mania, returning WoW player.

Post by ZINIUS » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:24 am

Hi and Welcome back
Feel free to join Discord to https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP

Happy leveling GeneralMacek
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP

theodoreevans

Re: New to WoW-Mania, returning WoW player.

Post by theodoreevans » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:07 am

This information is just exciting and new. I've been trying to decide where to go to school, and this has helped me in one way fnaf