just joining today

Here is the place for you to introduce yourself, or maybe read about someone else! We'd love to hear more about you!
MarquisIllusion

just joining today

Post by MarquisIllusion » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:09 pm

Hello folks, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm working on getting the client up and running and will hopefully be in game before too long. I'm hoping for a fun and casual experience. I love PvP and PvE and will likely make a char for each. How is the end game here? Do people still do endgame raids besides LK? I miss the days of Naxx25 and never really got to go through Ulduar the first time around.

Xaarell

Re: just joining today

Post by Xaarell » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:30 pm

Welcome. End game raiding is pretty good. Best to be in a guild but pugs do happen. ICC and RS are at the top but the weekly is often in Ulduar so it gets run. Fair bit of Ony , OS, TOC, and VOA. Not so much Naxx unless it's an undying run. A rare EoE and VoA.

ZINIUS
Game Master

Post by ZINIUS » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:43 am

Hi and welcome
Any help you need your welcome to join our Discord, there is always someone around to help

Enjoy your stay
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP

charliejone

Post by charliejone » Wed May 03, 2023 10:30 am

Depending on the particular game and server you are playing on, the end game in the game you are referring to may differ. In general, there are lots of endgame activities available, including raiding, PvP, crafting, and other things. fnf Older content like Naxx25 and Ulduar is still enjoyed by many players, and groups frequently run older raids for enjoyment, the possibility to obtain rare mounts or both.