Where to Log Bugs:
Here is a quick guideline on how to inform us of a problem/bug in-game.
Our main bug repository is located at GitHub (see link below):
What Type of Bugs Can I Log:
The bugs that you SHOULD can be in any of these areas:
There are other areas that you SHOULD NOT log:
- Connection Issues
- Password issues
- Client side settings
Problems in these areas should be reported here in the support or general chat areas accordingly.
How to Log a Bug:
To make the process faster and consequently have the bug fixed quicker you should inform the following:
- Has anyone already logged this issue (search through the existing bugs)
- If the bug already exists add more info if you think you have more details.
- Area of the bug (i.e. [QUEST])
- Names associated with the bugs (quest, mob, npc names).
- The related IDs for the problem (same as above)
- What is supposed to happen
- What actually happens
- Date you actually have see the problem
- Did you ask someone (mod or player) to confirm?
- Include the wowhead.com link if possible.
- Do NOT log multiple issues in the same bug! (I will close them right away).
Note: Names and IDs for quests and NPCs etc can be found at wowhead.com
Architect of Disruption since 1995