Forums - Hunter - Feed pet ability

• Author
    •      

dstorm56
    Members
    Upvoted: 0

Hi, newbie here...

I'm lvl 12 with my orc hunter and i'm sure i finished all the "tame" quests but why didn't i get the "feed pet" ability ??? Restarted client...even tamed another pet.

Did i do something wrong ?? (............Hahaha, just kidding..............) No rly, what's wrong ? angry

•      

Kalasbyxan
    GameMaster
    Upvoted: 1

dstorm56 wrote on September 12, 2016

Hi, newbie here...

I'm lvl 12 with my orc hunter and i'm sure i finished all the "tame" quests but why didn't i get the "feed pet" ability ??? Restarted client...even tamed another pet.

Did i do something wrong ?? (............Hahaha, just kidding..............) No rly, what's wrong ? angry

Looking at the armory, feed pet is earned from the same beast training as revive pet. Do you have revive pet?

Wow-Mania GM - Recruitment Manager - Arena Season/Reward Responsible - Server Veteran

Upvoted by: dstorm56

•      

dstorm56
    Members
    Upvoted: 0

Kalasbyxan wrote on September 12, 2016

dstorm56 wrote on September 12, 2016

Hi, newbie here...

Looking at the armory, feed pet is earned from the same beast training as revive pet. Do you have revive pet?

Oh, hahaha i must do the "Training the Beast" quest after "Taiming the Beast". Only after i get the Feed Pet and Revive Pet spells. I musta mixed the two quests thinking i'v already done the one where i get the spells wink *facepalm* ...........Thanks (btw i'v checked the armory as well)