• Author
    •      

Elpia
    Members
    Upvoted: 4

We at VVV are always looking to expand our membership, despite the fact that we already host the largest membership on the Alliance side. We are a PVE guild focused on end game content. While we are progressing through ICC25 HC (10/12), we consider ourselves a casual raiding guild. We have players from around the world (English is required), so that we can offer raids from daytime, through the late night (Server Time). We offer multiple 10 and 25man raids a week, in the hopes of meeting most players schedules.

We also like to encourage players new to WOTLK content to come and join us too. While we won't carry anyone through the game, we try to help teach those that want to learn. Our large member base offers a wealth of knowledge and provides the greatest odds there will be others online to help when needed.

If you think you may be interested in giving us try, please just contact any VVV member in game and let them know you're interested in joining the guild. One of our officers will be more than happy to give you an invite.

Upvoted by: Leet, Andre's, JuNNeZ, Rob22

•      

noorsasen
    Members
    Upvoted: 0

hello there mate . I just recently quit playing WOD and found this server which i thought looked great . So im currently downloading the game and was wondering if there's any chance for me to join up with you guys ? Always mroe enjoyable so have a group of people during the leveling and also for the social aspect of it . Been playing since 2005 and i loved WOTLK . looking forward to hear from you :) // noorsasen

•      

Cheesey
    Members

Hi, I'm new to the to the WoW-mania, really keen to get into raiding, I see the raiding guilds are on Alliance side, should I level up on Alliance rather, and when I'm ready I would like to join your guild and raid with you guys. I raided a lot of WOTLK content on a lot of toons back in the day.

•      

elpaso
    Members

I hit the 80 lvl yesterday with my litle hunter and this guild inviting me, they are very friendly with the newbies (like me) and the members help and answer any question you do!!

I like this guild and i hope we gona have a lot of fun!!!

Thanks for invitation again, elpaso!!!