Whilst we are not extremely strict here at WoW-Mania, we will NOT tolerate misuse, discrimination, racism and these such things. In order to maintain a healthy, active and problem free forum, I have devised a list of rules that I would like to be followed.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Cross posting, the act of posting the same thing across multiple forums, is not allowed. Please just post once in the most appropriate forum.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed, unless posted in the appropriate sections. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. Continuously spam bumping your post may result in a ban.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual or violent in nature or violate the WoW-Mania.com community standards.
- Additionally adult/sexual topics and those concerning sexual orientation as used in a derogatory, inflammatory, or insensitive manner are not allowed.
- The WoW-Mania.com moderation team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Do not post content from private correspondence, such as email or chat, within the forums. Posting any other persons private information such as email, phone number or address could result in banning.
- Discussion of cracking passwords or bypassing security measures is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral.
- Hidden links in posts or signatures are assumed to be malicious and members posting such content will be permanently banned, no exceptions.
- Please, no rep begging.
- If you are going to post material that is not your own, properly credit the source(s); failure to do so is considered plagiarism.
- Please do not post huge images. They simply slow down the website and are unnecessary. Use your own judgement on what is suitable for your posts.
- Any threads/posts of these above types will be deleted.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
From your friendly GM,
Architect of Disruption since 1995